Parts and Upgrades
Heyl Patterson Thermal Processing offers a complete line of replacement parts and upgrades for all the products we make. You can also count on our upgrades and part designs to improve the performance and efficiency of equipment manufactured by other suppliers. If we don’t have a part or upgrade for your machine our engineers will design a replacement that extends component life and lowers your maintenance cost.
At Heyl Patterson Thermal Processing, we understand how costly a breakdown can be. That’s why we offer a complete array of inspection services designed to keep you running at peak performance. From visual, mechanical and structural inspections to electrical evaluations, our qualified inspections team can help keep your equipment and your operations running efficiently.
We take the time to review your previous inspections and document the current conditions of components for adjustment, maintenance, monitoring and/or replacement. Our comprehensive inspection program uses a four-part process for all inspection and includes:
- A review of your inspection history and maintenance program with a listing of recommended spares in your inventory, including problems and concerns you may have.
- An in-depth visual inspection of mechanical components and structural integrity, with emphasis on critical adjustments and key components. We can also perform an engineering study to determine what upgrade options are available.
- Observation of normal operating conditions to pinpoint any issues of concern and recommend required tune-ups.
- A handwritten report that outlines the inspection evaluations, with a more formal follow-up report that clearly and concisely explains what was inspected, with any problem and supporting recommendation to correct specific problems.
If necessary, a complete engineering study can be performed after the inspection, to compare current operating realities with the original design of the equipment.
Field service technicians and engineers are available around the clock s to support all of your needs. From installation supervision, field inspections, mechanical repair, or process evaluation and tuning, our staff will help keep you running efficiently and smoothly.
When you call on Heyl Patterson, you get:
- Objective evaluations of existing equipment through formal onsite inspections. With engineering studies and upgrades, analysis and our recommendations on tune-ups and maintenance adjustments will help you achieve peak electrical, mechanical and structural operating efficiency.
- Notice of the latest upgrades available for your equipment and their related cost-effectiveness.
- Information on price and availability of our replacements parts, equipment upgrades and/or new equipment.
- Engineered solutions to maximize production, minimize operating costs, reduce energy, reduce operating personnel and increase safety of your operations.
Our experienced staff can help you evaluate your existing process machinery and production goals, and design upgrades, retrofits, overhauls, or replacements to meet your requirements. Our services can range from a simple, rough evaluation to a complete engineering study with firm costs, energy use analysis, and creation of a purchasing specification.